Peoples Mask – (Pack Of 3)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER
- Islandwide delivery between 10-14 days.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted due to hygiene reasons. Please read all size, usage and safety information carefully before placing your order.
- Masks order online are packed in an assorted range of colours. If you would like to choose specific colours, please have the need to visit us at our Selyn in Colombo and/or Kurunegala. We are sorry that we cannot satisfy individual requests due to high demand.
- Situations in which children should not wear a mask include:
- Children under the age of 2 years, due to risks of suffocation.
- If the child has difficulty breathing with the face covering or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
- Your order is packed in a sealed poly-pack with safety and usage information enclosed. We do not endorse the use of one time use plastic packaging however we are compelled to do this in this instance to comply with hygiene and safety standards.
- The purpose of people wearing masks in public right now is to protect the community. Since so many people who have COVID-19 don’t have symptoms, wearing masks can help reduce the possibility that someone with no symptoms could transmit the disease to others. Since masks reduce the spray of that person’s spit or infectious respiratory droplets, masks can help reduce this kind of spread of the virus. Masks also can protect you from others who may have coronavirus but are asymptomatic and who could come within 6 feet of you, which is the range of transmitting infection through acts like sneezing or coughing.
Peoples Mask – (Pack Of 3)
The #PeoplesMask is designed for non-medical front-liners – the grocery store workers, public transport drivers, government workers, social workers, community development workers, essential private-sector workers, peace and order personnel, trash collectors, food workers, farmers, and artisans. The #PeoplesMask is also intended to serve and protect the health of people coming from the marginalized sectors of society.
The #PeoplesMask (Type 1) is produced based on the HK Mask Design, a laboratory-tested system using fabric masks and filters coupled with proper washing and sanitation. It is a reusable cloth mask with a disposable middle layer filter with filtration efficiency close to that of an N70 mask.
The #PeoplesMask (Type 2) is a reusable fabric face mask based on the flat fold barrier mask design (following the AFNOR SPEC S76-001). The fabric face covering is adjustable to fit any face and the elastic strap is designed to ensure that the mask is held in place around the head to avoid excessive touching of the face while wearing it.
All masks are washable and reusable. This product it NOT A MEDICAL PRODUCT. It for personal protection of individuals. Please read instructions carefully and follow all safety other safety precautions to avoid contracting the covid19 virus.
- 100% Cotton Handwoven
- Fair Trade Certified
1. Make sure you remove the filter (tissues/shop towel) and throw it to your bin. DO NOT REUSE FILTER!
2. Wash the cotton mask with water and soap.
3. Air dry your cotton mask and iron it for sanitation.
|Dimensions||21.0 × 15.5 cm|
HK Design (Type 1), AFNOR Design (Type 2)
XS, S, M, M\L, L, S (T2), M (T2)